Cool Kids!
It seems like everywhere I go someone I know is pregnant...both of my sister-in-law's, three of my high school friends and various friends all around me. So, the question that is always asked of me is, "When are you going to have your next"? Well, there are two things that I would like to have happen before we welcome another Stoddard into our family. First thing is, Leo and I are going on our 5th year anniversary trip to Cancun for two weeks next March and I am going to run the Portland Marathon with a really good friend of mine! Not to mention, the kids are so good at this age...we can travel with them, they sleep through the night (most of the time) and one of them is potty trained. So, it might be a while, but we are definitely looking forward to having more kids in the future! Here are some pics of our "cool kids"!!!

It seems like everywhere I go someone I know is pregnant...both of my sister-in-law's, three of my high school friends and various friends all around me. So, the question that is always asked of me is, "When are you going to have your next"? Well, there are two things that I would like to have happen before we welcome another Stoddard into our family. First thing is, Leo and I are going on our 5th year anniversary trip to Cancun for two weeks next March and I am going to run the Portland Marathon with a really good friend of mine! Not to mention, the kids are so good at this age...we can travel with them, they sleep through the night (most of the time) and one of them is potty trained. So, it might be a while, but we are definitely looking forward to having more kids in the future! Here are some pics of our "cool kids"!!!


1 Comments:
Who from high school is prego? We get the "when are you having another" question alot too...NOT YET!!!! We need to get together!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home