Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Kids Get Out!

That's right, even though we have been fighting off a case of walking pneumonia and an ear infection, I decided to let the kids out of the house to play in the snow. They rode on Leo's snowboard down the driveway, threw snow at each other and Colin got to take his 4-wheeler out in the backyard and ruin the grass underneath! I have to say, it was kind of fun watching him chase Leo around in a circle.





1 Comments:

Blogger KI said...

They're pretty precious, if I must say so myself. I don't think you were being biased at all when you claimed they're cuteness mama. You're allowed to do that anyway. I can't believe how big they are--oh mylanta.
Enjoy every second of them.
Thanks for sending me your blog!
Do any of the other old college roomies/friends have blog/photo sites that you know of? I love seeing the babes grow up on the web if I can't see them in real life.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home