Our 100th Post!!
This will be our 100th post...pretty impressive, huh? I was amazed to see that I have posted that many picture/commentaries about us over the past two years (the first post was on November 2005!) So, this is of Colin and his basketball class that he attended over the last few weeks...he really improved his dribbling and shooting skills. My parents were even able to come and watch him play (Adi and Papa are on the sidelines cheering him on)!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
This will be our 100th post...pretty impressive, huh? I was amazed to see that I have posted that many picture/commentaries about us over the past two years (the first post was on November 2005!) So, this is of Colin and his basketball class that he attended over the last few weeks...he really improved his dribbling and shooting skills. My parents were even able to come and watch him play (Adi and Papa are on the sidelines cheering him on)!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home