Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Great Debate


The biggest debate has not been if the baby will be a boy or a girl, or what to name him or her, but, will we even find out? I (Amy) didn't want to find out, I wanted it to be a surprise...seeing as we have a boy and a girl already. But, Leo was dead set on finding out. I think it had something to do with all the boxes of baby clothes in the garage. He figures he can get rid of some of the baby clothes if we know what we are having.
So, on Monday we found out that we are adding another BOY! to the family! More guns, more wrestling, and more fishing! Colin even said that he would let the new baby reel in a fish if Colin got a bite...that is pretty big stuff around here! So, I will be breaking out the blue things and we will be trying to decide what names we both like...that will be a hard one. The kids are sure thrilled!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Kangas said...

YAY!!! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to meet the little man.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Lonna said...

How exciting! A sweet baby boy!

9:59 AM  
Blogger MikeandCharlsie said...

Congratulations!!! I have to say that I love the picture!!! And your belly has mine beat by quite a bit heehee. I am so excited for you all!!!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home