Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ok, here goes...

I am very nervous about putting myself out there for all to see, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to go through the months of my pregnancy with everyone. I can't believe that it is almost over! We have a scheduled induction...the 12th of December...but I am already dilated and I have a feeling he will be coming within the next week. So, keep looking back at the blog, cause I am going to try to post a step by step progression of the delivery. Though, if I am not feeling up to it, don't hold it against me!


3 Months


4 Months


5 Months

6 Months

7 Months

8 Months


9 Months

2 Comments:

Blogger MikeandCharlsie said...

You look so cute! Ok you have inspired me to post some of my own. I did not do the monthly pic this time like I did with the others...something about having your 5th that makes you forget to do those sort of things :) You do look really good, I can't wait to hear how post partum recovery goes this time and how quickly you lose those baby lbs., I hope you will inspire me!

2:05 PM  
Blogger A little about us... said...

wow girl! love the pictures! hope you are feeling well this wonderful Thanksgiving day! Take care! God bless ya!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home