A Tradition

When I was growing up, my family always had this Holiday tradition...we would get our Christmas tree the weekend after Thanksgiving and start decorating our house for Christmas. I look back and know that it was a very fond memory of mine and I loved that time of year! So, we are now picking up that tradition in our family. We ventured out and picked out our tree the Sunday after Thanksgiving and spent a fun afternoon decorating the tree and the house! I can say that we are officially ready for Christmas!!!


When I was growing up, my family always had this Holiday tradition...we would get our Christmas tree the weekend after Thanksgiving and start decorating our house for Christmas. I look back and know that it was a very fond memory of mine and I loved that time of year! So, we are now picking up that tradition in our family. We ventured out and picked out our tree the Sunday after Thanksgiving and spent a fun afternoon decorating the tree and the house! I can say that we are officially ready for Christmas!!!





3 Comments:
Oh my word your kids are absolutely precious!!!! That little Maxton just makes me want to pick him and kiss him!
Amy, your kids are DAR-ling!!!
Hey Charlsie, I tried to email you on your b-day, but I don't think I have the right email address. What is the best one to reach you at? Miss you!!!
Amy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home