Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What A Difference A Few Days Make!

The first picture was the view outside of our house on Wednesday, February 28th...the next was the view that Leo and I had two days later in Mexico. We went down to Playa Del Carmen for our 5th Anniversary. We left the kids for 10 days...relaxing and fun, but we really missed them! The kids stayed with my parents in Bend and had too much fun...Adi didn't want anything to do with me for the first 12 hours I was home.






2 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Kangas said...

Thanks for the photo Amy. What are you trying to do to us???

10:27 PM  
Blogger MikeandCharlsie said...

Wow looks wonderful. Can't wait to hear more! I did not realize ya'll would be back already. I guess we will see ya'll in a little over a month! We are excited.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home