Friday, April 20, 2007

The Mommies Take A Break!

Last weekend, I went to Los Angeles with three of my girlfriends, Amy, Alicia, and Carolyn. It was classified as a break from the kids...we try to get together and "get away" every six months. Even though not all of us have kids, we all still need time away to play. And boy did we...we went to Disneyland!! We also went to the "Tonight Show with Jay Leno". We sat in the first three rows and all got to shake his hand when he came out to start the show...did anyone see us on t.v.? Just kidding, the cameras were too fast for us to even point out ourselves! So, here are some of the pics of us...Colin was amazed at the picture of mommy and "Woody". He wants to know if he can meet him someday...it just might be a while before that happens. And we even got some shopping in at Venice Beach!







1 Comments:

Blogger MikeandCharlsie said...

Ok Amy,
I think I speak for all the mothers out there....thanks for making us jealous! No really I am glad you had such a great time.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home