Here is the gang...
So, I brought down two of the cutest matching outfits for each of the kids to wear...I am a little obsessed with these things! The girls had little dresses on and the boys had matching shirts and shorts...they were too cute. People kept asking if their were twins. The kids are having a ball down here...getting dirty, playing sword fights...you name it! Guess who is having a hard time with the dirty part? Right! Anyways, they are all pretty much inseparable...Colin is making sure of that...a little too much. We are having a great time...I will keep you updated with more! A little note on the kids...Micah is two months older than Colin...Maddie is two months older than Adi.
So, I brought down two of the cutest matching outfits for each of the kids to wear...I am a little obsessed with these things! The girls had little dresses on and the boys had matching shirts and shorts...they were too cute. People kept asking if their were twins. The kids are having a ball down here...getting dirty, playing sword fights...you name it! Guess who is having a hard time with the dirty part? Right! Anyways, they are all pretty much inseparable...Colin is making sure of that...a little too much. We are having a great time...I will keep you updated with more! A little note on the kids...Micah is two months older than Colin...Maddie is two months older than Adi.

2 Comments:
Keep the pictures Coming!!! Looks like a blast! Awesome - what an incredible crew you guys are -
The Meshells -
Those are way too cute! Thanks for posting while you are away. We LOVE it, especially Judah.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home