Here is What We've Been Up To...
I have never put more than five pictures up at a time, but since I haven't blogged in just about a month, I thought I would try to make up for it! We went on a camping trip at the end of August, with Leo's family and some close friends. The kids had a blast getting dirty, sitting around the campfires and playing with all the cousins. I even let them get really dirty...thank God for the showers that were about 20 feet away from our campsite!
.JPG)
.JPG)
I have never put more than five pictures up at a time, but since I haven't blogged in just about a month, I thought I would try to make up for it! We went on a camping trip at the end of August, with Leo's family and some close friends. The kids had a blast getting dirty, sitting around the campfires and playing with all the cousins. I even let them get really dirty...thank God for the showers that were about 20 feet away from our campsite!

1 Comments:
what fun pictures you got, and what a fun time it sounds like! I think one camping trip a summer is good with these little ones, huh, it is a lot of work! Hope you are good, take care, blessings!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home