Videos!!!
I just noticed that the blogger website has added the capability to put videos on your page...so here goes! The video is of Adison and Colin talking with me about their ages. If you need help interpreting, give me a call!
posted by amy stoddard at 4:42 PM
They are such cuties! I can hardly wait until Keslin starts talking! I'll have to figure out how to do the video thing!
It was fun to hear your voice again!! Your kiddos are so cute. Sometimes I can't remember how old I am either :)mandy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
They are such cuties! I can hardly wait until Keslin starts talking! I'll have to figure out how to do the video thing!
It was fun to hear your voice again!! Your kiddos are so cute. Sometimes I can't remember how old I am either :)
mandy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home