It's Birthday Time!
It is officially time to kick off the Stoddard-Kangas birthday extravaganza! Owen was the first to start the birthday ball rolling and it doesn't stop for a while. Owen turned 1 on February 28th, next comes Keslin, she turns 1 on March 9th. Then Grandma Julie has her birthday in March. Judah, Adison, Brian and I all have our turn in April. We take a breather in May, but get right back into it in June with Kristen, Tanya and Leo. Grandpa, Aaron and Colin like the fall months and then we are right back to the beginning! I can't believe that time is flying by so fast...everyone says it does...but when you actually stop and take a look...it really is. Enjoy all of your precious time, I am sure going to try to!

It is officially time to kick off the Stoddard-Kangas birthday extravaganza! Owen was the first to start the birthday ball rolling and it doesn't stop for a while. Owen turned 1 on February 28th, next comes Keslin, she turns 1 on March 9th. Then Grandma Julie has her birthday in March. Judah, Adison, Brian and I all have our turn in April. We take a breather in May, but get right back into it in June with Kristen, Tanya and Leo. Grandpa, Aaron and Colin like the fall months and then we are right back to the beginning! I can't believe that time is flying by so fast...everyone says it does...but when you actually stop and take a look...it really is. Enjoy all of your precious time, I am sure going to try to!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home