Friday, June 06, 2008

If You Haven't Heard...

We are having another baby! I can officially say that it can now be public knowledge that we are adding a third to the brew. I say that we a little laugh, because there are quite a few out there that knew a while back...thanks to the kids. Here's the story: I found out we were pregnant in April, but we wanted to wait until I was the magical 3 months. So, I couldn't stand not be able to tell anyone and I wanted to see the reaction of the kids. I told them and they were so excited...they both really want a boy! And I added, "Don't say anything to anyone, Mommy and Daddy want to wait to tell everyone". They were a little skeptical, but nodded their heads and I thought nothing of it. Well, come Adison's birthday party, I look over at Grandma Julie and Adi...Julie has a interesting look on her face. I thought that Adi might have said a bad word, but then Julie looked at me and said, "Adi says that Mommy has a baby in her belly". Well, the rest is history and little by little the cat was let out of the bag. So, now that I am officially 3 months along, I feel that this announcement is warranted. I'm pretty sure that everyone already knows...if you didn't, don't feel bad, the kids were going to tell you sooner or later! The little one should make his/her debut in December. I made this shirt for Adi when I told my parents and sister!


2 Comments:

Blogger MikeandCharlsie said...

Congratulations once again!!! We are so excited for you all. I know the kids will be such wonderful helpers!!!!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Stoddard Family Blog said...

Yay for number three! It's so fun finally being able to spread the word, it's been hard for me to keep the secret!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home