Happy Easter!
So, I forgot my camera and missed out on a ton of great pictures of the kids...especially in their Easter outfits! I guess I will just have to tell you all about our day. We started out with a slow morning of breakfast and getting ready. Adi wore the sweetest pink dress that a friend had gotten her for her birthday last year (can you tell that she is still my petite little girl?) Colin even let me play with his hair...it only lasted a second...he's all boy. We then headed out to church. I was downstairs in the Sunday school and we had a blast. Stories about Jesus, coloring, an egg hunt and some singing. Then, we headed over to Grandma & Grandpa's house for Easter lunch/dinner and another egg hunt (Tanya remembered her camera and has some great pictures of the kids on her blog site: www.brianandtanya.blogspot.com). We pigged out, then the kids crashed out and we headed for home. The ride home was just enough rest for the kids and they were off and running for the remainder of the evening. So, there was our Easter day...hope yours was great too! Happy Easter!!
So, I forgot my camera and missed out on a ton of great pictures of the kids...especially in their Easter outfits! I guess I will just have to tell you all about our day. We started out with a slow morning of breakfast and getting ready. Adi wore the sweetest pink dress that a friend had gotten her for her birthday last year (can you tell that she is still my petite little girl?) Colin even let me play with his hair...it only lasted a second...he's all boy. We then headed out to church. I was downstairs in the Sunday school and we had a blast. Stories about Jesus, coloring, an egg hunt and some singing. Then, we headed over to Grandma & Grandpa's house for Easter lunch/dinner and another egg hunt (Tanya remembered her camera and has some great pictures of the kids on her blog site: www.brianandtanya.blogspot.com). We pigged out, then the kids crashed out and we headed for home. The ride home was just enough rest for the kids and they were off and running for the remainder of the evening. So, there was our Easter day...hope yours was great too! Happy Easter!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home