So, here is the latest...
Leo and I spent a good three hours at the hospital last night...contractions were strong, consistent, but not getting me any progress. They decided to send me home, 4 centimeters dilated and with a couple of pain and sleeping pills. I am now just waiting to see if labor will pick back up and get going again. My parents are on their way over and now we will just sit and wait! Hopefully I will be posting from the hospital soon...
Amy
Leo and I spent a good three hours at the hospital last night...contractions were strong, consistent, but not getting me any progress. They decided to send me home, 4 centimeters dilated and with a couple of pain and sleeping pills. I am now just waiting to see if labor will pick back up and get going again. My parents are on their way over and now we will just sit and wait! Hopefully I will be posting from the hospital soon...
Amy

1 Comments:
AHHHHH! Max sure is eager to get here. How exciting....keep us updated!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home