Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Previous Posts
- Football GirlColin received a great football outfi...
- During the Snow Storm...So, when we were all stuck...
- Update TimeI figure that since everyone is telling...
- Snowed InWe got about 4 inches of snow the other d...
- Max's First WeekHe is doing a lot of sleeping, eat...
- His NameSo, after much debate over his official na...
- Max
- He's Here!Max Allan Stoddard arrived this morning ...
- It's TimeLeo and I headed to the hospital early t...
- Swimming with Nana & PapaSince the little boy is n...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

3 Comments:
Oh my goodness Amy, he looks so different than he did 3 weeks ago when we saw him last. In the pictures he looks like his eyes are brown...are they? Can't wait to see the little man in person again. See you soon!
Love,
Kristen
Amy, He is just too cute! Who does he look like you or Leo? I can't believe our babies are so close in age...all of them :) I hope they can play together soon!!!
I wish I knew how to slow them down! He is so precious.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home