Saturday, December 06, 2008
Previous Posts
- He's Here!Max Allan Stoddard arrived this morning ...
- It's TimeLeo and I headed to the hospital early t...
- Swimming with Nana & PapaSince the little boy is n...
- Latest UpdateNothing is happening at this point......
- Well, I am up from a great nap...those sleeping pi...
- So, here is the latest...Leo and I spent a good th...
- I think it's starting...I am headed off to the hos...
- Christmas Is HereNo baby yet, but we have decided ...
- Here's a story...So, Leo and I have been keeping a...
- Ok, here goes...I am very nervous about putting my...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

4 Comments:
Oh my gosh Amy he is the cutest baby ever! All that wonderful hair. You look absolutely fantastic!!! Also I love the picture of you and Leo kissing sweet Max, I'll have to remember that one.
So how are Colin and Adi doing with all this? Love you guys!
He's precious! Congratualations! Love you guys. Hunter and Marika
You look amazing, Amy! And that little boy is just perfect ~ Congrats, guys!
Congratulations Amy!! He is a total mini Leo!!! What a precious gift from above. -Krystal
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home