Here is Colin showing off his guitar skills...he has got some rhythm!!! He then dropped the guitar and took a partner to the dance floor. They are so graceful together.
Ok that is absolutely too cute!!! I love the one of Colin playing the guitar it cracks me up how serious he looks. Hope you are enjoying my guys and that they are not too obnoxious!!!
3 Comments:
Ok that is absolutely too cute!!! I love the one of Colin playing the guitar it cracks me up how serious he looks. Hope you are enjoying my guys and that they are not too obnoxious!!!
Those are way too funny! I love Colin's seriousness too. Way too cute. Thanks for taking the time to post them. Judah wants to keep watching them.
REQUEST: Make your videos longer! Like an hour or so! Judah loves watching Colin and Adi and calls me in every minute to replay!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home